Sweet Grass Pastures, LLC (A Private Membership Association)
By creating a account at Sweet Grass Pastures, I do hereby apply for membership in Sweet Grass Pastures, LLC, a private membership organization. With the creation of an online account, I/we accept the offer made to become a member of Sweet Grass Pastures, LLC. At Sweet Grass Pastures our objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man, and the signers of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country.
2. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions and Statutes. IT IS HEREBY declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for and availability and access to food and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of products
4. We proclaim the freedom to choose and decide for ourselves the types of products, services and methods that we think best for healthy eating and preventing illness and disease of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include healthy food options that include but are not limited to cutting edge discoveries and farming practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
5. More specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of food quality and the most effective methods of producing said foods. We offer members these food options. Sweet Grass Pastures understands that wellness has many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology that lead to better wholesome foods. Sweet Grass Pastures strives and provides the healthy food choices in the most effective means of delivery of these foods at an affordable fee. More specifically, Sweet Grass Pastures specializes in meat and eggs and demands access to foods of our choice. Sweet Grass Pastures offers to members alternates to other type foods and as a service and benefit to members.
6. Sweet Grass Pastures will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING I understand that the fellow members of Sweet Grass Pastures that provide products and services, do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed wholesaler, retailer or provider. I further understand that within the association no wholesaler/retailer-customer relationship exists but only a contract member-member Association relationship. In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public consumer/customer to a private member of Sweet Grass Pastures. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the recommendations and products offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended products and is my own carefully considered decision. Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned recommendations or products is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for my benefit, and I agree to hold Sweet Grass Pastures and members of Sweet Grass Pastures harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such recommendations and products, except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by Sweet Grass Pastures, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court. Sweet Grass Pastures have chosen Nathan Tyler Scott as the person best qualified to perform services to members of Sweet Grass Pastures and entrust them to select other members to assist them in carrying out that services,
In addition, I understand that, since Sweet Grass Pastures is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against Sweet Grass Pastures, members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by a committee and will be waived by the member for the benefit of Sweet Grass Pastures and its members. Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within Sweet Grass Pastures, which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives complaint process. Any customer/consumer records kept by Sweet Grass Pastures will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of the member. I agree that violation of any waivers in this membership contract will result in a no contest legal proceeding against me. In addition, Sweet Grass Pastures does not participate in any insurance plans. I agree to join Sweet Grass Pastures, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and live longer with good quality products. I understand that the providers who are fellow members of Sweet Grass Pastures are offering me products, services and benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional products on the market. As a member, I accept the goals of helping my body function better and choosing food products that are very safe, realizing that no product testing is foolproof. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow members of Sweet Grass Pastures. My activities within Sweet Grass Pastures are a private matter that I refuse to share with State Medical Board(s), the FDA, FTC, State Milk Board(s), USDA, Agricultural Board(s) and any other governmental agency without my expressed specific permission. All records and documents remain as property of Sweet Grass Pastures, even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to file a liability lawsuit against a fellow member of Sweet Grass Pastures, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I acknowledge that the members of the Association do not carry liability insurance. Nathan Scott shall have the right to sanction a member upon after a hearing of the facts where the member may be present after notification. The sanctions include removal from active membership or imposing any other special and necessary conditions upon any member who shall discredit or bring harm to Sweet Grass Pastures in any manner.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of products. I affirm that I do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership with Sweet Grass Pastures and they supersede any previous agreement. By these presents do hereby certify, attest and warrant that I have carefully read the above and foregoing Sweet Grass Pastures LLC. Contractual Application for Membership, and I fully understand and agree with same.